Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Woke up with my cheeks less swollen..but still, its swollen.Dang it. When will the swell subside? I'm kinda of getting used to a round face plus a double chin. Ate porridge for breakfast AGAIN. Then went to school and headed to the ophthalmic centre to pack frames and lenses. But i kinda left earlier around 2plus... But i love working with everyone..and kinda of looking forwrd to the LAOs trip with them. :DHeaded back to dover for dance session at 7pm with baojing. But there were only 2 of us there. But Bj is really nice. He taught us even more stuffs today. Like body waves. I really like the style he's having. Quite unspoken. The moves are very free. No restriction. I really thank him for teaching and helping me for some parts of the choreo too. Because i missed out the training last week, and he recalled some for me today. Many thanks to him. :D
Fate is sure playing a trick on us. Hahahs. We just hardly meets. Even if we does, its like- Time to go home. LOL.. But i can see the sincere in him, thats what i find nice about him. He tries to talk to me, but unable to hide his shyness... But when i bid goodbye to him, he smiled.. :)
Earned myself a pair of nice jeans. Dark blue color and its straight cut. No Skinnys. Simple and nice. I've changed Zhaopei name into PHOTO Lee.:D ain't it nice?